Monday, May 11, 2009

The End of the Flag Football Season


My 5 year-old has reached the end of his very first flag football season. I have to say that he ended in HUGE success.

Zakery struggled all season to get a flag pull. He was so upset because he hadn't gotten one yet. On Saturday, they played two games. One was to see who was playing in the "championship" game, and then the "championship" game. It was during the big game, the last one for the year, the game for the championship, that he got his first flag pull! He was so excited, and I couldn't have been more proud! He also had two really big runs during the championship too!

Needless to say, his team went UNDEAFTED! The Sharks were the champions of the i9 flyweight flag football division! I think I might just be raising the next Troy Polomolu or Gerome Bettis here! LOL

No comments: